- Quieting That Little Voice That Stresses Me Out – Published August 2020 to The Manifest Station: This article covers reallocating my credits of “care” toward being myself, standing up for myself, and saying what I wanted to say rather than what I thought would be most popular.
- Why I’m Thrilled to Have Gained 50 Pounds – Published February 2017 to The Manifest Station: This article shares my journey of body forgiveness and embracing inner beauty rather than focusing on society’s “ideals.”
- Emotional Nutrients – Published September 2016 to The Manifest Station: This article discusses the importance of feeling rather than evading emotions.
- Sensitivities = Superpowers – Published May 2016 to The Manifest Station: This article discusses the realization that sensitivities aren’t weakness; they’re superpowers.
- Catalytic Words: How I Learned to Let Go of Outcomes – Published November 2015 to Elephant Journal: This article is about the power and freedom of rejection.
For the rest of my portfolio, check out my new site: www.jenbutlersays.com!