- Quieting That Little Voice That Stresses Me Out – Published August 2020 to The Manifest Station: This article covers reallocating my credits of “care” toward being myself, standing up for myself, and saying what I wanted to say rather than what I thought would be most popular.
- Why I’m Thrilled to Have Gained 50 Pounds – Published February 2017 to The Manifest Station: This article shares my journey of body forgiveness and embracing inner beauty rather than focusing on society’s “ideals.”
- Emotional Nutrients – Published September 2016 to The Manifest Station: This article discusses the importance of feeling rather than evading emotions.
- Sensitivities = Superpowers – Published May 2016 to The Manifest Station: This article discusses the realization that sensitivities aren’t weakness; they’re superpowers.
- Catalytic Words: How I Learned to Let Go of Outcomes – Published November 2015 to Elephant Journal: This article is about the power and freedom of rejection.
With humor, doodles, and a refreshingly raw and honest approach, “imperfect” is a behind-the-scenes view into Jen’s journey of bypassing perfectionism to write her first book. It also shares her experience moving from addiction and atheism into sobriety and spirituality.
Below you’ll find my gallery. Select prints are available for purchase on my ETSY site.
I’m no longer doing commissioned work. If you’d like your own pet portrait, I highly recommend Kait Lewis at Creations Infinity.